Bandar Kinrara Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
22 October, 2014, 09:35:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
17465 Posts in 1410 Topics by 2343 Members
Latest Member: steel
* Home Help Search Login Register
Bandar Kinrara Community Forum  |  Community  |  BK Enclaves  |  Topic: CAHAYA@Bandar Kinrara (Phase 9A3) 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CAHAYA@Bandar Kinrara (Phase 9A3)  (Read 127221 times)
BK 9/5

View Profile
« on: 29 August, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »

Just bought a unit during last weekend's carnival. Anyone out there who bought a unit too? Calling all purchasers/owners to start a forum for Phase 9A3 (BK 9/5). Thank you.
BK 9/5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 05 September, 2007, 09:09:42 PM »

Check out the design (as per attached pdf file)!

* CAHAYA.pdf (444.42 kB - downloaded 1243 times.)
mot88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 September, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »

Any comment on the garden landscape within the house?

Are the area marked 'garden' inside the house covered by a roof or totally open?
I believe that there are still left some units. Looks like it is not really a mad rush..
BK 9/5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 September, 2007, 12:37:48 PM »

Hi mot88,

So far, Phase 9A3 (CAHAYA@Banadr Kinrara) has boasted of the best deisgn in the BK Double-Storey Link series. The only minor challenge at this moment is that it's located in the yet to be fully developed Nine's enclave. Nonetheless, its attractive pricing + freehold status will definitely guarantee the success of this new development in the very, very near future especially so when the access road is built/open internally in BK.

Hence, whether it's for investment or own-stay purposes, CAHAYA@Bandar Kinrara is a sure bet & can never go wrong considering that future new BK releases/launches are increasing in prices each time! Meanwhile, I'm also encouraging all purchasers to immediately write-in to the developer (PKB) to build a perimeter fencing for Phase 9A3 to increase its value in the shortest possible time.

However, as mentioned in your posting if you're looking at a spacious layout with contemporary & practical designs + superior quality finishes, then Alam Sanctuary in Seri Kembangan (5 - 7 mins drive only via BK but with Taman Damai Utama opening up its main road soon, it'll be even faster!) is absolutely the much, much better choice. Alam Sanctuary is located in a tranquil neighbourhood with a beautiful lake & landscaped recreational park within its development. Check it out!

Anyway, any properties in the Klang Valley Southern Economic Growth Corridor of Puchong-Seri Kembangan-Putrajaya is a must-buy/invest presently. Watch out with amazement the property prices (capital appreciation) in this exponential growth area in the next 5 - 8 years! "Astonishing Sky-High" is an understatement, indeed.

Happy shopping for your house/home!
« Last Edit: 15 September, 2007, 12:50:54 PM by BK 9/5 » Logged
fex118
N00b

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 September, 2007, 02:15:33 AM »

From the house model in the sales office, looks like the internal courtyard for 9A3 is taking up quite a lot of space, which made the living room and masterbedroom upstair smaller. I was trying looking for the house layout dimension, but there is no such details in the brochure. From the house model, I saw the living room width is only 6.5 pieces of 2ft floor tile, which mean it is only about 13ft wide. If this is true, then the living room and master bedroom is a bit too small for a 22x75 house. Just imagine after putting a TV cabinet and sofa in the living room, there is not much spare left for someone of pass through.
BK 9/5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 September, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »

Hi fex118,

The Internal Courtyard & Entrance Pond are the latest features of a modern Tropical Design home which also comes with a Pergola. That's why it boasts of the best design in the BK Double-Storey Terrace series to-date. The porch is so spacious that it has a Double Car Park.

Internal Courtyard for a Garden Within - Imagine the possibilities...fresh air, sunshine and an internal courtyard right in the heart of your home.
Entrance Pond - A focal point for calming influence - another touch of genius from PKB

As for the size, there're 7 Layout Designs (with different Built-up Areas) to suit individual needs:

Type A - Built-up is 2,248 sq ft
Type B - Built-up is 2,047 sq ft
Type C - Built-up is 1,845 sq ft
Type D - Built-up is 1,751 sq ft
Type E - Built-up is 2,048 sq ft
Type F - Built-up is 2,144 sq ft
Type G - Built-up is 2,254 sq ft

Thus, depending on your preference, Phase 9A3 is a highly recommended buy be it for a newly-wed couple or an extended family household.

Go for it, brother!

P/S:
As I mentioned earlier in my previous posting, if you're going for space, take a short drive to Alam Sanctuary in Seri Kembangan. A real value buy!
mot88

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 September, 2007, 10:34:40 PM »

BK 5/9,

I went to the developer office again since the launching , and couldn't really understand the pergola.
I asked and got confirmation, that the garden is open air. Therefore, if its rain, water will be gushing to the living hall (abeit there is a door but how about really heavy rain?)
Yes, I did brought a unit there and i didn't know about the 'open air' garden concept till I signed the S&P. Even the 5A6 ( next launch) do not have the 'open air'
Heard the 5A6 will be priced around RM 450k.

BK 9/5, if you don't mind which bank you will be going to get loan with?
The OCBC rep stationed there promised till now (week 2 and week 3 now) and still no Letter of Offer.
BK 9/5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 September, 2007, 08:50:27 PM »

Congratulations, mot88!

This is the Mother of all HEBAT News!!! Our CAHAYA properties just appreciated in price massively, i.e. approx RM100,000 - RM120,000 capital appreciation per unit. Yes, you're absolutely right - confirmed this afternoon with the developer, PKB that Phase 5A6 is launching end of this year (Nov/Dec 2007) & the selling price starts RM430,000 - RM450,000 per unit.

As for the mortgage, all the banks in town are quite competitive. Most borrowers-to-be will get quotes from as many financial institutions as possible & take the best rate to the bank/FI of "your choice" to re-negotiate! Happy shopping for your Housing Loan!

P/S   As of today, only 10+ units left in Phase 9A3 (out of 158 units launched on 25 Aug 2007) - a marvelously fabulous tremendous achievement by PKB.
mot88

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 September, 2007, 10:02:30 PM »

Well, the pergola is only for the front portion of the garden. A pergola is like a see thru higher class awning.  About the new launch, 5A6 will be a total ball game altogehter as it is located near the proposed Petronas at the main road leading to Puncak Jalil.

The drwaback of 9 enclave is one have to all the way to TPM before making an U turn back to the 9 enclave if one work in PJ or Puchong.

Not sure if there will be an interchange being built, certainly not for the next 5 years.
That's explain why 9 enclave double storey house did not command a premium over those at BK5/5B.

For appreciation of property, it is good to wait and look at the launch price of 9A2 which is next to 9A3.  I paid for what I get , most ppl dislike the open garden, if given a choice most will cover it up eventually at a later stage.
BK 9/5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 September, 2007, 01:56:50 PM »

Hi mot88,

Phase 9A3 boasts of a Modern Tropical Deisgn & you cannot compare it with a Conventional Design! It's distintively comtemporary - as a result of out-of-the-box creative thinking.

Anyway, remember to write-in to the developer to build a perimeter fencing for this phase.
mot88

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 20 September, 2007, 10:16:03 AM »

Hi,
About the perimeter fencing, which dept in PKB shall we address to? 
I thought that the fencing will be an integral part of the 9A3..

Yeah, the floor plan did not put the measurement for each individual section, let say the width & lenght of the
master bedroom, nobody know it and not it is not SPA either.  only in the architect plan..@#
Most other developer put the measurement of each rooms.
« Last Edit: 20 September, 2007, 11:52:47 AM by mot88 » Logged
BK 9/5

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 20 September, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »

Hi mot88,

Please address your request to En Ismail Zakariah, Chief Operating Officer of Perumahan Kinrara Berhad.
fresh

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 October, 2007, 06:58:17 PM »

If we come from Sunway we have to go to TPM to make a U-turn before we can get to the BK9 side of the main road. Anyone know if they are going to make any new U-turn or something so that we dont need to go TPM so far to make a U-turn?

Just imagine, when you return from Tesco, you will have to go all the way to TPM to make a U turn!!!

I felt it's expensive since it is so near to the low cost flats.
BK 9/5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03 October, 2007, 12:21:01 AM »

Hi fresh,

Yes, you're right. The "U-Turn" & the so-called "Low-Cost Flats" are the ONLY temporary drawbacks currently. FYI, the Developer (PKB) will be opening up an "internal access" road near Kinrara Golf Club soon. Thus, no necessity to make an "U-Turn" at TPM if you don't wish to. Moreover, there're already perimeter fencing surrounding the Nine's enclave vis--vis the flats!

The good news is that Phase 9A3 - CAHAYA registered the highest number of sales (units sold) in the shortest possible time frame for any of the PKB's Bandar Kinrara launches to-date! The demand is so super-overwhelming, brother!!! The fact of the matter is: It's still the most best-priced freehold property in the whole of Puchong today. Expect a minimum of 30% appreciation in value immediately upon handing over of keys...
fresh

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03 October, 2007, 10:06:26 AM »

Hi BK 9/5

Thanks for your post.

Yes, you're right. The "U-Turn" & the so-called "Low-Cost Flats" are the ONLY temporary drawbacks currently. FYI, the Developer (PKB) will be opening up an "internal access" road near Kinrara Golf Club soon. Thus, no necessity to make an "U-Turn" at TPM if you don't wish to. Moreover, there're already perimeter fencing surrounding the Nine's enclave vis--vis the flats!

You said the internal BK road will be ready soon.
From the plan I know there is a road that go around the golf course.
   1. It is still quite far using that road
   2. The developer say it will take 4-5 years before it is ready
I'm not sure is it you mean the same road. Please elaborate how "soon" is "soon" about the internal road you mentioned. By the way, where did you get the information there will be an internal road?

I have tried using the U-turn in TPM, it is just too far!!!!

The good news is that Phase 9A3 - CAHAYA registered the highest number of sales (units sold) in the shortest possible time frame for any of the PKB's Bandar Kinrara launches to-date! The demand is so super-overwhelming, brother!!! The fact of the matter is: It's still the most best-priced freehold property in the whole of Puchong today. Expect a minimum of 30% appreciation in value immediately upon handing over of keys...

I heard that there many phases that was launched previously was all snapped up on the first day. I went to check out the sales office in sep(launch date is Aug if not mistaken) and there are still units available. Seems the sales is not very encouraging. I also heard many of them booked and then cancel their booking after checking out the location. Not only that, if you drive around Warna phase which is just opposite Cahaya, you will see there are a lot of units that has put up signs for sale. It seems even for completed units, the sales is very poor.

Furthermore compared to the Spektra, the price of Cahaya seems overpriced. Spektra is just launched few months earlier(if I'm not mistaken) but their price start from RM295,087(1,812 built up). For Cahaya the price start from RM343,888(1,751 built up).

The low cost flats will be sharing the same access road. For me I dont mind but I know a lot of people dont like it. So I doubt that it will appriciate 30% based on the low cost(no offence) and no U turn factor.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 58 Go Up Print 
Bandar Kinrara Community Forum  |  Community  |  BK Enclaves  |  Topic: CAHAYA@Bandar Kinrara (Phase 9A3) « previous next »