Bandar Kinrara Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
18 September, 2014, 07:37:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
17421 Posts in 1399 Topics by 2335 Members
Latest Member: msgan
* Home Help Search Login Register
Bandar Kinrara Community Forum  |  Community  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: www.learn2swim.com 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: www.learn2swim.com  (Read 5149 times)
migrator

View Profile
« on: 28 July, 2009, 01:33:49 PM »

Hi,
Has anyone experienced sending their kids or themselves to the swimming class conducted in BK Golf club? Recently saw this banner ad on a traffic light near Giant.  I am thinking of sending my daughter who is 3 this year. Kindly let me know of your experience and charges?

Luke7689

Lucky Luke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28 July, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

Yes, saw the sign but used them.  I have used Mdm Yul and her spouse Daniel at Bukit Jalil. Very flexible couple.  My son and wife learnt from them.  You may want to check them out at:

http://www.aeroswim.com.my/aboutus/index.html
sam chong

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 July, 2009, 02:59:05 PM »

Hi,
Has anyone experienced sending their kids or themselves to the swimming class conducted in BK Golf club? Recently saw this banner ad on a traffic light near Giant.  I am thinking of sending my daughter who is 3 this year. Kindly let me know of your experience and charges?

my advice is to send your kid to 'unpopular' session so that he/she could get more attention from the coach.  but not so nice weather lar. my experience with the bk club session (having sent my son 5) is that follow-up by the parents are equally important.
migrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 July, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »

Is the BK guy expensive/worth the money?
migrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 July, 2009, 05:14:58 PM »

thx Luke, will check them out
husagi
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 August, 2009, 01:05:17 PM »

Yes, saw the sign but used them.  I have used Mdm Yul and her spouse Daniel at Bukit Jalil. Very flexible couple.  My son and wife learnt from them.  You may want to check them out at:

http://www.aeroswim.com.my/aboutus/index.html
Sounds interesting. How much did they charge you?
Luke7689

Lucky Luke

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 07 August, 2009, 04:56:00 PM »

i paid RM70 per month for my kid

mdm yul and daniel is very fair in their price.... and u can do it at the condo where they are staying, which is next to Endah Parade.
tzshng
N00b

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07 November, 2013, 10:58:40 PM »

Yea, I agreed, attention from coach is very important, as the fee you guys paid is to buy his attention and knowledge.
You can look for more special swimming course to accelerate your learning if you're willing to pay more.
Check out http://www.swimmingschool.com.my/kuala-lumpur-petaling-jaya/.
Hi,

my advice is to send your kid to 'unpopular' session so that he/she could get more attention from the coach.  but not so nice weather lar. my experience with the bk club session (having sent my son 5) is that follow-up by the parents are equally important.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Bandar Kinrara Community Forum  |  Community  |  General Discussions  |  Topic: www.learn2swim.com « previous next »